First, Let’s Agree That Money Can Buy Time.
- If you can afford to fly instead of drive, you save time.
- If you can afford the money to delegate and subcontract, you can save time.
- If you can hire experts, you can save time. You can pay others to do stuff for you. That saves time.
Money also buys health – the best medical care, diets, exercise, avoidance of financial stress, security, enough rest, peace of mind, holidays, leisure, and so on.
Working Hard to Save Time = Neglecting Your Family & You
So it’s chicken and egg to most people who don’t understand how to create real wealth – they say,
“If I work very hard, lick my boss’s boots, neglect my family, and sell my soul, I’ll have enough money to buy time.”
Not true, as you will find. You’ll lose your health, family, and half your life by the time you learn that the system most people rely on doesn’t work.
I have a far better solution for you.
Free Up Time To Make Money
Now that we agree that money can buy time, in order to make the money, we need to free up some time so that we can put in some very strategic work for about six months to a year, at which time we will be free.
And this isn’t some MLM scam. It took Patrick Giesbrecht 7 months and it took Dick Low five months.
Here’s How You Can Start Saving Time FAST:
- Analyze your present time expenditure. Write down what you’re doing every fifteen minutes for one week. You will be SHOCKED, I guarantee you. Time is our most valuable, irreplaceable resource, yet we waste it like drunken sailors.
- Remove unproductive activities from your life. Look at each expenditure, or “Time Investment”, and ask yourself:
- “Is this activity taking me towards my goal of financial freedom, or not? Is it necessary?”
- “Is it urgent or important?”
- “Why am I doing this?”
If it’s not essential, scrap it right away.
The parasites and resentful relatives will hate you for it, but you don’t need them. Remove excessive TV, attending events with losers, telephone chats that have no purpose, surfing the Net with no goal, movies, watching sport, and anything else that doesn’t create real results.
- Discipline yourself – cut the time you allocate to other tasks – wake up earlier, take shorter baths and showers, give yourself less time for normal activities – the activity always stretches to fill the time allocated. Ten minutes here, five minutes there, all adds up fast.
- Close your Facebook account. Get out of those online Chatrooms and stop e-mailing and texting stupid jokes to friends – NOW.
- Resign from organizations, clubs, and groups that are filled with wanna-be’s and losers. If there is no measurable return on investment, resign immediately. When you have time and money, you can rejoin if you really want to. You probably won’t – by that time, you will realize what losers those people are.
- Delegate, subcontract, and go without when you can. Focus on creating time that you can allocate to the creation of Financial Freedom.
- Stop carrying other people or doing things because you feel sorry for people or obliged. Read this book: “The Virtue of Selfishness” by Ayn Rand. Stop volunteering immediately. You can do that when you have time and money.
- Unless you’re making serious money from it, or it takes very little time, break your ties with Network Marketing. It will eat your time and money like a hungry cannibal.
- Stop reading newspapers – if the news is important, you will hear about it. Use Twitter instead, and don’t follow more than 30 people at any given time.
- Don’t attend any face-to face meeting unless you absolutely have to. And systematically remove all the losers and posers from your life. They are a waste of your time. Only associate with successful winners.
You Can Retire in Less Than a Year
If you do all of the above, you will find you have a lot more time available in which to create more monthly, residual / passive income than you need to live on, if you follow my money-making, Joint Venture instructions.
You will be able to retire in less than a year with all the time and money you want.
The Next Step is to Start Creating Wealth
Anyone can do this, regardless of your age, background, education, or circumstances.
You can do all the following simultaneously, and you can start part-time. While you’re following these steps, read “Atlas Shrugged” by Ayn Rand.
NOTE: Before You Start
Set your specific your goals that are:
Exactly how much do you need per month in residual income before tax in order to pay your bills and live a comfortable life?
By what date, exactly, have you decided to reach this goal? Commit to this goal. Whatever it takes. No turning back.
Here We Go
- Step 1:
Take this complimentary online analysis and coaching session.
- Step 2:
Join DollarMakers or the DollarMakers Women’s Club, or, if you’re a woman, consider joining both. This way, you’re getting involved with the right people and learning to think straight.
- Step 3:
Take this Online Bootcamp. Apply what you learn, especially the system to earn 1% per month on your bank’s money.
- Step 4:
Register and start using this powerful, proven system.
- Step 5:
Attend as many DollarMakers events in person as you can.
Freedom is Worth The Price
Once you have more residual income than you need, you can continue to work just an hour or two a day to make more money and increase your quality of life.
But now you will be living on your own terms, doing what you want, when you want. Freedom is worth the price. The sun, sand, snow, and fun is waiting for you! I’ve done it – join me.